Sunday 21 February 2016

My Name Lock Screen 2 Apk app Direct download for android

My Name Lock Screen 2 Apk app
My-Name-Lock-Screen-2-Apk-app
This is the 2nd app for lock screen, that I have shared on my blog. This app allows you to edit "my name" from main locked screen and put words or name of yours. This is an easy to use and simple app. You can customize the whole of your locked screen. Scroll down the page to download this android apk app,
This app allows you to put image on screen, loaded from android gallery. Also it comes with different and beautiful HD wallpapers in it.
The app also have the feature to enable ot disable the sound for locking and unlocking.

Features: For My Name Lock screen 2 apk app:

  1. Shows different notifications at locked screen.
  2. Allows you to edit my name text at the screen.
  3. You can customize the wallpapers to be appear.
  4. Set a pin or password of your choice.
  5. PIN password feature gives your android mobile and extra security.
  6. You can change text and other related items color that appear at lock of the screen.

Screenshots:


my namescreen lock2apk appdirect download

App Info :


Size  : 4.5 MB

Require Android Version : 2.3 or above

Downloading Link Of My Name Lock Screen 2 Apk app:

Also Check

Related Posts

My Name Lock Screen 2 Apk app Direct download for android
4/ 5
Oleh