Saturday 20 February 2016

My Name Lock Screen Apk app Direct Download for android

my name lock screen apk app
my-name-lock-screen-apk-app
Customize your locked screen according to your need, desire and wish. Make it as you want to be looked like. My name lock screen app allows you to have many changes at your locked phone. You can pick an image from your gallery or album and place on your locked screen. You can set a name of yours at screen. That is the feature most of the people like it.
You can easily download the apk app for free at bottom of page.

Fire Equipment Screen Lockers

Features: For My Name Lock Screen Apk:

  • You can customize whole of your locked screen with a single app.
  • As the title describes - You can make your name visible on main screen.
  • You can choose and load a pictire of your own choice, from gallery or album.
  • Supports different effects along with "my name".
  • Have many Hd wallpapers, within app.
  • You can easily enable or disable sound while locking screen.
  • You can set any type of color at your name and main screen.


Screenshots:


my nameock screenapk appdirect downloadfor android

App Info : 


Size : 5.2 MB

Require Android Version : 2.3 or above

Downloading Link Of My Name Lock Screen :

Also Check

Related Posts

My Name Lock Screen Apk app Direct Download for android
4/ 5
Oleh